It does not require a degree in rocket science or even knowledge of some mysterious, dark-art to get your website listed on the primary search engines. It does however require a good understanding of your target audience, some carefully crafted copy, and an overview of how search engines like 'Google' operate.
It is possible to bolt on SEO after the site has been launched, however, this is likely to be fairly time consuming, costly and not always effective. Good search engine optimisation needs to begin early, preferably at the website planning stage.
We will assist you to plan, produce and maintain a coherent SEO strategy by:
- Keyword research.
- Define and refine your search keyword strategy.
- Using a Content Management System that will allow you to manage all aspects of your SEO plan.
- Identifying and adding clear, relevant meta information, such as title and description tags.
- Writing descriptive page titles and producing balanced keyword rich content.
- Using real headings such as h1 - h6 elements.
- Using a search engine friendly CMS that produces human readable URLs.
- Using valid, semantic, accessible HTML mark-up.
- Ensuring that a website map page is present.
- Training on how to write SEO website copy.
- Using 301 redirects to change domains
- Reducing duplicate content
- Harnessing the benefits of Social Media.
- Learning how to increase and benefit from incoming links.