As a rule of thumb we will always recommend full bespoke website design over an 'off the shelf' template based solution.
However, we do realise that not all charities, small business or inviduals have the kind of budget - or for that matter, the time and resources that bespoke design demands.
To address this we are introducing a budget package with a simple pricing structure that blends template based website development with bespoke design. This is a complete website solution including a CMS, news, responsive design, site planning, hosting and email.
As much of the heavy lifting has already been done via our own starter template you can have your website setup quickly with minimal fuss – and at a fraction of the cost of traditional bespoke website design.
The website template comes with a number of built-in layout options that we can apply to meet your needs.
Extra bespoke changes
We are more than happy to make additional bespoke changes (that go beyond the templates pre-determined contraints) to your site. Any bespoke changes will be charged at our standard rate of £40 per hour.
So whats typically included?
- A full open-source Content Management System (CMS) with written documentation to get you started.
- A complete responsive, very fast website.
- A robust, carefully crafted starter template that we will configure/adapt further to meet your specific needs
- Website modifications (your logo, colours, structure, navigation, font, images changes etc).
- Image Gallery.
- Events table (ideal for a small number of future events).
- Donation button (if required) linked to any 3rd party donation system.
- Standard single level or multi-level drop-down menu.
- Basic Content Population.
- Video and Audio.
- Google Map.
- Website Hit Counter.
- Social Media Integration.
- Professional help with website planning and SEO.
- * First year includes free hosting and email.
* Annual Hosting packages from £60.
Note: Our budget website offer is time-limited, it will only be available up until June 2019.